Hungry Shark: All Shark Main Secrets
Hungry Shark games are RPG-based arcade adventures. 9 in total, the series is available on mobile phones, browsers, XBO, and PS4. Its publishers are Future Games of London and Ubisoft.
The Origin of the Project
Everything started with the trilogy released in 2010-2011. Eating everything that moves, the main character roams the underwater world and devours other creatures. Touch the screen to control it. Drag to increase speed. The objective is to stay alive as long as possible. Avoid more dangerous predators, divers with harpoons or mines.
Later installments of the adventure were much better in visuals and challenges. A huge map filled with missions and enemies. New tiers of playable characters. And upgrades to make them even more deadly: speed, bite, and boost. All that hooks and doesn’t let go.
All Sunken Objects in Hungry Shark
Besides edible elements, there are other items in the title. Most of them are useful:
- Littered around the ocean, they give you extra coins.
- The word HUNGRY is split into pieces and scattered around. If you find them all, your character will start to grow. Which, in turn, will make you more powerful. And will allow you to eat mines and submarines.
- These valuable guys are most sought after. And not easy to find. Scan every corner and don’t miss a single one.
- They help you fulfill the Golden Rush scale and get even more bonuses.
But it is too easy to play without any challenges. There are two basic items that you should avoid by all means:
- Barrels with chemicals. Surrounded by a venomous cloud of green liquid, it takes away your hit points.
- They kill at first touch. There are normal, mega, and ultra bombs. Unique ones are called Ice Mines. Rare to find, they freeze to death. Note that big creatures can devour these objects.
Keep Them Coming
The adventure encourages players to explore the sea world with numerous bonuses. Collect coins and gems to unlock more powerful skins and attack bigger enemies. Or spend them on your gear. For example, a laser beam to stun enemies. Or a jetpack to skyrocket into the air.
How can you get these bonuses? Keep consuming other creatures. Search for valuable items. Complete missions. Or buy in-game currency with real money.
And if you want to get everything right now, use a shortcut. There is a money mod for Hungry Shark. It gives you limitless coins and gems to spend. Get the best gaming experience with the hacked version. But be careful when downloading such a program. Use only trustworthy sources.